This is as good as it gets

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Gastos!!!

We received our thirteen month pay last December 14 including our salary, I bought my sister a second hand Nokia 3230 (since I can't afford to buy a new one!) at Greenhills. I walked around greenhills looking for a reasonable price for a second hand Nokia 3230 and I ended up buying the most cheapest of them all, Php 7,000! actually not bad for a second hand since most of the phones features are working properly, the only downside is that it has no memory card included so the girl who sold me the phone gave me a charger and headset. 

I will use the rest of my money to buy a new monitor, the monitor I'm using right now is about to retire... I'm actually surprised with this monitor because awhile ago before I started blogging the color of my monitor turned back to normal as if it didn't have any problems... I guess she knew that I was going to replace her...Lolz!

The truth is that I am planning to buy a new AGP Video Card, and CPU Casing... I think I needed an extra 3,000 bucks to make it happen...

Goodluck...


3 Comments:

  • So magkano ang 13th month mo? Eh ang bonus? Hehe. Sakin ubos na... :p

    By Blogger Sarah Strange, At 7:06 AM  

  • 13th month kO? wag kang mag alala mataas pa din sa inyo... hehehe... yun lang wala ka lang bonus kami meron...

    By Blogger eViLiNsIdE, At 9:09 AM  

  • Bayad na monitor mo diba... at makakabili ka na rin ng AGP Video Card and CPU Casing naks...salamat at may bonus...blowout naman mas malaki nakuha mong bonus kaysa sa akin...:)

    By Blogger lei, At 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home