This is as good as it gets

Saturday, September 02, 2006

New ones...

Today I just bought a Lite-On 16X Dual Layer DVD Writer, because my old Cd-Writer just gave up and now its not working. Well this baby cost me 2000 PHP, I collected my salary since last month, and I started keeping 500 Pesos every payday, and then... TADA! I have a new writer!

And I also got another job, at my office... I'd be a secretary for the new AUB Project!!! I think it really sucks!! I mean, common! do I really have to receive and deliver all those faxes daily? what about my job as a technician? do I really have to be the contact person for AUB? what if I didn't know anything with what you did for the whole day? what about the inqiuries?

If this extra work, ruins my job as a technician then I'd be quitting here...

Goodluck sa kin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home