This is as good as it gets

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Same

It's been one hell of a week, I received two memos from the HR Dept. well it was just about our uniform. I just received the final warning last tuesday, unfortunately for them I made a memo requesting that we in the IT dept. be exempted from wearing the uniform. And it was approved by our boss, and the HR manager. YAY!

Anyway, last wednesday I bought a Hard Disk Enclosure for my new 40 GB hard disk.

This new DVD writer is handy, I have a lot of free space ever since I backed up a lot of my movie files.

I watched FRIENDS the whole week, when I got home, when I get to work. I'm actually a big fan of FRIENDS although when I first caught them on TV it was already season 7, and I didn't even caught the last season. Well as of now I am downloading seasons 5-6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home