This is as good as it gets

Sunday, August 27, 2006

This past week, was great! I completed downloading the first season of FRIENDS, and the album "Kami nAPO muna" a tribute to APO Hiking Society. Right now I am downloading the 2nd, 3rd and 4th season of FRIENDS, hopefully they'll be all finished next week!
I feel really bad that I'm not buying the original Box set of FRIENDS, but they really cost a lot! Even the pirated DVD's at GREENHILLS! So I just decided to download, and burned them on CD's on Mp4 format!
  • I still have a lot of waiting on my download list:
FRIENDS Seasons 5-10
Spiderman: The Animated Series (65 Episodes)
Trigun
  • Currently Downloading:
FRIENDS Seasons 2-4
  • Completed Recently:
FRIENDS Season 1
Justice League Season 1&2
Justice League Season 1-3
=P

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home