This is as good as it gets

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Today is my Tatay's birthday and my Nanay invited me to dinner since our gig was cancelled (darn!). I am actually proud with my tatay because he is currently training at TUCP for being a call center agent, take note my tatay just turned 50 (lolz!). I just hope things will turn out good for him since he had been through a lot, and I hope that he won't screw up this one.

this past few I had been through a lot of things, like three weeks ago my cellphone almost got snatched, I think I scared the snatcher that's why he returned my phone (Lolz!). We almost landed a gig too bad it was cancelled, two weeks ago I reformatted my system because some of the 
softwares that I am using are not running properly thus my modem and my internet was busted so it was my chance to give my PC a fresh start :P
  
Hopefully the 13th month will be released soon I need to buy a new monitor, CPU Casing and a Video Card... Plus a Cellphone as a gift to my sister who graduated last Oct. 30 and is now cramming for her upcoming board exam!!!(Lolz!) Good luck to you man! know you can do it!

I really need the money...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home