This is as good as it gets

Monday, August 21, 2006

3 Day Vacation

I think the only good thing our president does is give us a lot of holidays on our calendar. We had our's from saturday last up to monday.
I woke up almost 9 a.m last saturday, and I get to cook fried rice, eggs (sunny side up), and some hotdogs for breakfast. Damn! I missed cooking those for breakfast! Another good thing is that our DVD player was returned to us and I watched "CARS", and I get to sleep at siesta! I love sleeping in the afternoon that even at our office when we are not doing anything, I just put my arms on the table, and rest my head on it... POOF! I just take a nap for 30 minutes or so. lolz!
The next day I am going to a "binyagan", because I am one of the ninong of my colleague's newly born daughter. I got up around 8 a.m. and I got dressed up before 10 a.m. and then I got home around 6 p.m. I was "home alone" last night coz my mother and my sister went to cavite to visit my father, so I prepared my food and watched some TV. I was glad that they got smackdown on TV last night.
And today... hmmm I just watched some DVD's( Pirates of the Carribean, Signs)
Too bad the vacations over and we will be back to work tomorrow!!! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home