This is as good as it gets

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Thoughts...

I was riding the bus the other day and I noticed that the houses near the railroad (squatter's area) were covered with a painted wall. the next morning I saw that the MMDA are renovating that wall, the lady on the bus said that it was the MMDA's project, and it's purpose is for the beautification of the SLEX or maybe the PNCC(I dunno really), and she said that it's much better that they cover the squatter's area with a high and painted wall so that they wouldn't see the ugly houses. I agree with what she said, but what is the real purpose of that wall for beautification? or a way of escaping the truth that poverty is really that bad here in our country?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home