This is as good as it gets

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Someone...

Colossal Youth

Moonpools & Caterpillars

Pacing slowly back and forth

I just got scolded for the worst

Thinking to myself am I to blame?

Father tells me what to do

Mother tells me how to feel

These days I wonder if I'm alive

Chorus

Stop, stop what you're doing to me

Can't you see how it makes me feel?

I need to grow

So stop, stop what your doing to me

Can't you see what I seeI need to grow

Can't have freedom, can't have taste?

Can't I grow my hair this way?

Why do you try to tell me this is wrong?

The less you see the more you care

When I'm home you're not there

I am youth but I see it just the same

Stop, stop what you're doing to me

Can't you see how it makes me feel?I need to grow

So stop, stop what your doing to me

Can't you see what I see

So I will stop!Stop!Stop, stop what you're doing to me

Can't you see it at all

So stop, stop what you're doing to me

I don't feel anythingI don't even see it all

So here I sit all alone

I'm not even fully grown

But there is so much I would like to say

I tend to talk endlesslyAbout all that comes easy to me

Youth speaks now but

I may end up being

something huge someday

This song is included on our set too bad I can't find any tabs on this song... and it reminds me of someone.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home