This is as good as it gets

Monday, November 14, 2005

Samu't-sari

2 Hours of hell at Edsa... Damn!!! Just when I thought that I would be coming home early, hay... sagwa... sakit lang nang katawan ang dulot nang matinding traffic, lagkit pa nang pakiramdam ko... malas lang at tinatamad na kong maligo at nag punas na lang ako nang katawan at naghilamos!!!

====================================


Anyway I went to my neighbor's house coz im going to fix their PC, and they were watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban... I'm kinda excited na din sa upcoming na harry potter!!! grabe malas lang at mukhang kukulangin ako nang pera ngayong week... :(
I need to watch the Legend Of Zorro pa... naku dami nang pending ma movies!!!

====================================


I was shokced to hear that Eddie Guerrero is dead, damn... he is a great loss to WWE... I saw him when he first came to WWF, his very first appearance... and he was so cool... watching I love his killer moves, the Frog Splash, and the Three Amigos, and the Lasso from El Paso! I even love his counter attacks, which makes him one unique wrestling individual, along with Rey Mysterio.
I was excited when Rey called out Eddie to be his tag team partner... Damn... they were cool!!!
well I guess, Those days are over. (sniff!)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home