This is as good as it gets

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Death

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. " - George S. Patton, Jr.

My grandmother passed away, just yesterday. I was right that she was just waiting for my tito to come here in manila. medyo I'm kinda happy for her kasi tapos na ang paghihirap niya, and of course sad kasi we'll miss her.

Last night medyo nahirapan akong makatulog hindi sa natatakot naman ako, I just thought of my lola, coz the last time I saw her was during the wedding of my cousin I was happy that I saw her that time, I missed her. medyo matagal din kasing tumira ang lola ko sa bahay namin, that time she was the one who took care of us. when I was like 9 or 10, while I was preparing the ingredients for my Nilagang Baka, I cut myself. and my finger was bleeding like there was no tomorrow, and of course my lola was the one who treated me. then there was this time when I took care of her coz she was sick, I cooked Tinolang Manok and because I was busy doing sumthing I forgot to put Luya at my tinola, and when I served the food. she thought it was nilagang manok, kasi nga walang luya. she laughed.

man!!! talk about reminiscing!!!

I miss her...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home