This is as good as it gets

Monday, March 06, 2006

Reality bites

It's 11:30 and I can't sleep... I texted her a while ago if she thinks of me as a friend. and she answered that she did and not more than that. And who said that the truth shall set you free?

Argh!!! I hate this feeling! besides headache of course. I feel lonely. I don't even know why I held on to her for so long, maybe I thought that something would happen. Like a miracle. nah miracles only happen on movies. I feel stupid. I dunno it's just all mixed emotions right now.

I made a lot of mistakes in my life, and I guess this would be one of them. And I bet I would be making lots of them in the days to come.

Don't worry it's not your fault. You gave the terms and I agreed on it. I just thought I could save you.

well guess not.

I think I'll be moving on...

there is nothing more to do...

no one else to wait...

wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home